Style your keyboardBrowse Keycaps
Add that Mechanical Goodness
A pleasing linear compression.
Feel a tactile bump on each keystroke.
Get a tactile feedback with a distinct click.
Silence is golden
Stabilizer Tuning is free of charge and recommended for all build.Learn more about keyboard tuning
Finish off your build.
Switch up your game
Coiled Aviator Cables
The keyboard comes with a regular USB A cable.
Always good to have
Style your keyboardBrowse Keycaps
Non Gateron SMD switches might affect colour of RGB
By Purchasing, you understand this product is a Group Buy/Pre-order and will ship around the timeframe listed on this page, subject to delays.
GB Time: 24th March 2023 - 9th April 2023
Estimated Shipping Time: Mid Q3 2023
Purchase product add-ons: HERE
The straight lines from the edges of the front and back constitute the tilt axis. At the same time, the extending line of footpads crosses over to the bottom. All the lines work in concert with the theme AXIS.
On the other hand, the AXIS theme contains the expression of rotation, making the logo resemble the symbol of infinity.
Typing Angle: 7 degrees
Front Face Height: 18mm
Materials: Anodized Aluminum and PVD Stainless Steel
Plate: PC material with flex cut
AXIS utilizes a gasket mount system. Sandwiching the plate between 8 pieces of custom-cut Poron strips. At the same time, custom-cut Poron plate foam and IXPE PCB foam will be settled between the PC plate and PCB. This system reduces vibrations while typing and creates a cleaner, more uniform sound profile.
1.2mm flex-cut wired/Bluetooth PCB.
Hotswap and compatible with MX style switches.
Various layout options.
Kindly note that for
Wired: Supports VIA [Split right shift is also supported]
Bluetooth: Support is only through their proprietary software
1. Axis68 keyboard is a GB item. Estimated delivery in July is our best guess. Delays and setbacks may occur. You agree to these terms by default when purchasing.
2. There will be a 6.4% Paypal process fee on order cancellations and refunds after placing an order.
3. No refunds or cancellations after the GB ends.
4. GB items will not have order combinations. Please place only one order.
5. The final product color may be different from the rendering, but it is an acceptable range. It mainly refers to the actual product.
1. Appearance QC standards (including Stainless steel PVD weight, Alu anodized weight) are as follows: According to GB QC standard, our QC is in the light conditions are normal, and keep the distance between 20-25 cm to check the keyboard‘s appearance. If there is no defect then the QC check is passed. If the keyboard has problems such as dirt/spot/trachoma, as long as the dirt/spot/trachoma is less than 0.8-2.0 mm² (check with a film caliper), the QC check will pass. You can view the table of QC standards for dirt/spot/trachoma.
2. Plating marks caused by hanging holes inside during keyboard production are normal phenomena during production.
3. Due to the special material properties of PVD, there may be slight, unavoidable dust on the mirror surface during production. These are normal phenomena and within our quality approval range.
Please also note that the progress and success of the group buy will depend on the manpower as well as the logistics side of the supply chain. We reserve the right to cancel the orders should there be any hiccups in the process. Ultimately, we still aim to fulfill the group buy without any issues.
Should there be any queries, please feel free to hop onto our server to speak with our community members/moderators.
Please do not order products from different group buys/pre-order items. We will try our best to ship them as soon as they are available. If you purchase them together, we will only ship the parcel when all items are available.
Some other commonly asked questions:
Q: Where do I go if I have other questions?
A: Kindly head over to our discord should there be any other questions that you have!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.