E67V2 Weight Choice
Enter67 V2 has had made adjustments to the materials, stabilized our production line, relocated our factory, and endured the arduous process of PCB development.
Finally, we are proud to introduce our second product, Enter67 Tri-mod, along with an updated design still in its smashing 14 color choices
The overall design of Enter67 Tri-mod retains the design language of R1 but incorporates several design changes.
This version features a smoother and more rounded appearance with increased curved surfaces.
The sharp edges at the front have been replaced with rounded corners, and various details have been adjusted.
The curvature of the back, as well as the materials, sizes, and positions of the components, have been modified to enhance the overall aesthetic.
The most significant change is the addition of a dual structure and a three-mode version.
1. Material: 6063 Aluminum.
2. Typing angle: 7 degrees.
3. Mounting method: Dual structure mounting. Players can choose between top mount or gasket mount according to their preferences.
4. Weight: Approximately 1.8kg (when fully assembled).
5. Color options: There are up to 15 colors available, including raw. The raw color is limited to 300 sets worldwide.
6. Weight options: The standard configuration includes brass sandblasted weight or stainless steel PVD weight (available in black, silver, or gold). An upgrade option is available for stainless steel rainbow PVD weight.
7. Plate material: The standard options include PC, aluminum alloy, POM, FR4, and PP. An upgrade option is available for carbon fiber.
8. PCB details: You can choose between a single-mode or a three-mode PCB. The PCB options include 1.2mm or 1.6mm thickness, both supporting hot-swappable functionality.
For the three-mode PCB, it supports wired, Bluetooth, and 2.4G wireless connectivity (all compatible with VIA firmware).
This allows users to choose the connection method that best suits their needs and switch between them as required.
The high-performance MCU is utilized, along with 2.4GHz FLASH microcontrollers for both transmission and reception.
The PCB features 32 KB (16K+16K) SRAM and 512KB built-in FLASH, ensuring fast, stable signal transmission, and reliable connectivity.
The transmission and reception ends are encapsulated in TQFN48 and TQFN24 packages, respectively, to ensure signal reliability, stability, and reduce interruptions and interference.
The PCB also supports online updates, allowing users to access the latest features and firmware upgrades to maintain optimal keyboard performance.
With the USB online upgrade function, users can easily upgrade and update the keyboard firmware without complicated procedures.
Please also note that the progress and success of the group buy will depend on the manpower as well as the logistics side of the supply chain. We reserve the right to cancel the orders should there be any hiccups in the process. Ultimately, we still aim to fulfill the groupbuy without any issues.
Should there be any queries, please feel free to hop onto our server to speak with our community members/moderators.
Type in Bliss
Get the keyboard worthy of you
Our curated collection of components provides you the essentials for keyboard greatness