Click here to explore Sela70 add-ons! 💕😉
Wrist Rest [Add-on]
Purchase a fitting Wrist Rest to go along with your keyboard! Renders to be updated when available.
Purchase additional PCBs. Increase quantity from CartClick here to find out more about layouts
Purchase additional plates
Weight Upgrade [Add-on]
Choose only one or none, for the default weight
By Purchasing, you understand this product is a Group Buy/Pre-order and will ship around the timeframe listed on this page, subject to delays.
Please read through the entire listing for all the available information!
GB Time: April 20th- May 20th 2023
Estimated Shipping Time: 6 months after GB [Safer estimate]
Format: Unlimited GB
Purchase product add-ons: Please find them in the drop down above: Click here to explore add ons!
Front Height: 18.7mm
Typing Angle: 6.5°&8.5° (Adjustable)
Dimension: 372 x 129 x32 mm
Mounting Method: Gasket & Top
Weight: 1.5kg (Unbuilt)
Material: Top/Bottom Case: Aluminum
Weight: Silver PVD Aluminum (Upgradeable to Brass, Copper, SS Weight in Extra Option)
Default FR4 Plate
Daughterboard and JST cable
Default FR4 plate
0.5mm PE switch foam x1
3mm poron plate foam x1
2mm poron bottom flam x1
Bumpon x 6
Keyboard Angle Adjusting Part x 2
PCB of Choice
Gasket Mount Silicon Socks
Top Mount Silicon Socks
More about Hance Industry and behind the design:
Sela70 is designed by Will who previously majored in Automotive Design since 2013 and keyboards are a side project of his and he also partnered with Keyboard studios previously.
He is now making his move by establishing his own independent brand.
The majority of the top case is done without any feature but with some details from the light strip.
This board will support both the Gasket and Top Mounts.
It will also feature an adjustable typing angle with its kit and in: 6.5 and 8.5 degrees
SG/SEA: ktechs (you are here!)
US: Keyspensory (US only page)
Intl: Keyspensory (International only page)
1. Sela70 keyboard is a GB item. Estimated delivery in July is our best guess. Delays and setbacks may occur. You agree to these terms by default when purchasing.
2. There will be a 6.4% + 0.3 Paypal process fee on order cancellations and refunds after placing an order.
3. No refunds or cancellations after the GB ends.
4. GB item will not have order combination. Please place only one order.
5. The final product color may be different from the rendering, but it is an acceptable range. It mainly refers to the actual product.
1. Appearance QC standards (including Stainless steel PVD weight, Alu anodized weight) are as follows: According to GB QC standard, our QC is in the light conditions are normal, and keep the distance between 20-25 cm to check the keyboard‘s appearance. If there is no defect then the QC check is passed. If the keyboard has problems such as dirt/spot/trachoma, as long as the dirt/spot/trachoma is less than 0.8-2.0 mm² (check with a film caliper), the QC check will pass. You can view the table of QC standards for dirt/spot/trachoma.
2. Plating marks caused by hanging holes inside during keyboard production are normal phenomena during production.
3. Due to the special material properties of PVD, there may be slight, unavoidable dust on the mirror surface during production. These are normal phenomena and within our quality approval range.
Please also note that the progress and success of the group buy will depend on the manpower as well as the logistics side of the supply chain. We reserve the right to cancel the orders should there be any hiccups in the process. Ultimately, we still aim to fulfill the groupbuy without any issues.
Should there be any queries, please feel free to hop onto our server to speak with our community members/moderators.
Please do not order products from different group buys/pre-order items. We will try our best to ship them as soon as they are available. If you purchase them together, we will only ship the parcel when all items are available.
Some other commonly asked questions:
Q: Where do I go if I have other questions?
A: Kindly head over to our discord should there be any other questions that you have!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.