KBDFans Tiger80 Lite
The Tiger Lite is KBD Fan's latest addition in their TKL lineup, an alternative to the previously released Tiger 80 Aluminium Kit.
This board is touted to be better in terms of sound signature while maintaining a similar feel to its predecssor.
Do note that once placed, orders are unable to be canceled.
FAQ: Will you be bringing in other colors? A: No plans at the moment.
- Layout: 80%
- PCB: Hotswapable, Flex Cut, 1.2 mm thickness, RGB underglow, QMK firmware, USB-C interface
- Case: Top and Bottom ABS plastic
- Plate: Polycarbonate
- Structure: Leaf spring mount
- Typing angle: 7°
- Compatibility: MX-type switches
- keyboard Size: 358 x 134 x 31.9mm Front height 17.5mm
- Tape Mod Size: 347 mm x 116 mm
- Designer: Wei
- ABS Plastic Top and Bottom case x1
- Polycarbonate plate x1
- PCB x1
- USB Daughter Board x1
- PCB foam x1
- Case foam x1
- Switch pads x1
- Silicone socks set x1
- Designed tape mod x1
- Cherry stabs kit x1
- Stabilizer shims x1
- Carrying case x1
- USB-C cable x1
- Rubber feet x1
- USB Daughter Board Connector Specification: SH1.0