PBTFans RŌNIN Keycap Set [Instock]
This is inspired by a Rōnin, a master less fighter in the ancient Japan. We tried to depict the various aspects of this samurai, keeping in focus of what his virtues and way of life would have been. The colors are very true to that ancient period. The hiragana base contains a triple shot sublegends with a muted gold while the Latin base set does not. The novelties are all designed to create flow and a sense of action with the rōnin being at its centre!
We hope you enjoy what you see.
- Material: ABS material
- Profile: Cherry profile
- Production Method: Doubleshot/Tripleshot for JP Sub-Legends;
- Manufacturer: PBTfans
- Packaging: ABS keycaps tray with designed tray cover
- Friendly Reminds: Only keycaps included, no keyboard
- Compatibility: Cherry MX switches and MX-style clones
- Designer: SxM Designs
- Measurement: 900 mm x 400 mm x 4 mm
- Production Method: Stitched Edges
- Texture: Smooth Cloth Top
- Weight: ~800g
By purchasing, you agree to these conditions.
1. The keyboards are for visual illustration purposes and are not a part of this set.
2. These keycaps are semi-transparent; therefore, renders could illustrate inaccurate colour, surface texture, and degree of transparency.
3. The inner layer for the actual set would potentially have visible holes, please take photos of Pbtfans Neon below as the reference. These holes are not defects but manufacturing constraints from the double shot injection moulding process.
4. Cancellation of orders incur a 4% administrative charge
Type in Bliss
Get the keyboard worthy of you
Our curated collection of components provides you the essentials for keyboard greatness