PBTFans Klein Blue R2 Keycap set [Pre-order]
Currently shipping to us.
This means that there might be unforeseen shipping delays.
International Klein Blue (IKB) is the unique color born by one of the greatest artists in history - Yves Klein.
Yves Klein was a French artist and an important figure in post-war European art. He was a leading member of the French artistic movement of Nouveau réalisme founded in 1960 by art critic Pierre Restany. Klein was a pioneer in the development of performance art and is seen as an inspiration to and forerunner of minimal art.
This is the blue people started to appreciate after more than half a century since its birth, its minimalist vibe and its visual impact comes from its heavy reliance on ultramarine.
All scans conducted with Nix Spectro 2 under D50/2 Illuminant.
References are scanned directly from a physical RAL D2 color book.
"PASS" (ΔE≦2) means that there is little to no perceptive difference between the reference and the sample.
- Material: ABS material (semi-transparent)
- Profile: Cherry profile
- Production Method: Doubleshot
- Manufacturer: PBTfans
- Packaging: ABS keycaps tray with designed tray cover
- Friendly Reminds: Only keycaps included, no keyboard
- Compatibility: Cherry MX switches and MX-style clones
- Measurement: 900 mm x 400 mm x 4 mm (±1cm tolerance)
- Production Method: Stitched Edges
- Texture: Smooth Cloth Top
- Weight: around 800g
- South Korea: Geonworks
- Nordics/EU: MaxGaming
- Vietnam: BYS Store
- Singapore: Ktechs
- United States: Divinikey
- UK: Prototypist
PBTFans Updated Disclaimer:
- PBTfans Keycap QC Standard: Link
1. The keyboards are for visual illustration purposes and are not a part of this set.
2. These keycaps are semi-transparent; therefore, renders could illustrate inaccurate colour, surface texture, and degree of transparency.
3. The inner layer for the actual set would potentially have visible holes, please take photos of Pbtfans Neon below as the reference. These holes are not defects but manufacturing constraints from the double shot injection moulding process.
4. Cancellation of orders incur a 4% administrative charge