PBTFans Umbra Keycap set
Pokédex Entry #197 - Umbreon
Umbreon evolved as a result of exposure to the moon's waves.
It hides silently in darkness and waits for its foes to make a move.
When darkness falls, the rings on the body begin to glow,
striking fear in the hearts of anyone nearby.
Additional Eye Candy
All scans conducted with Nix Spectro 2 under D50/2 Illuminant.
References are scanned directly from a physical RAL D2 color book.
"PASS" (ΔE≦2) means that there is little to no perceptive difference between the reference and the sample.
- Material: PBT Material
- Profile: Cherry Profile
- Manufacturing Method: Doubleshot
- Manufacturer: PBTfans
- Packaging: ABS keycaps tray with designed tray cover
- Compatibility: Cherry MX and MX clones switches
- Designer: Pach
PBTFans Updated Disclaimer:
1. The keyboards are for visual illustration purposes and are not a part of this set.
2. These keycaps are semi-transparent; therefore, renders could illustrate inaccurate colour, surface texture, and degree of transparency.
3. The inner layer for the actual set would potentially have visible holes, please take photos of Pbtfans Neon below as the reference. These holes are not defects but manufacturing constraints from the double shot injection moulding process.
4. Cancellation of orders incur a 4% administrative charge